tecumseh master manuals....kohler too

markus

I have various tecumseh master manuals and parts listings along with quick reference posters ranging from early 60's thru 90's. I also have some various Kohler service manuals I will give any members here a great deal on, not going to list them only because they really don't pertain to the mini bikes but you can check my ebay listings for them and just let me know if you need any of them ad I will discount

left to right.....

1. Up to roughly 1966 in updates, master part lists and has mechanics manuals too. a must for PP 2 strokes $40

2. Updates to about 1974. Most coverage as its got all the early PP parts numbers too but also has all the cool 4 stroke stuff that was mini bike specific like Taylor muffler information, kickstarters etc.. $50

3. Mechanics manual that covers the repairs of all the stuff they made also very mini bike related as its 1973/74 dated. $45

4. 1999 dated technicians manual that covers all the engines, this is the manuals you see downloaded on the internet, this set is very clean and covers all the basic up to 99 it does have all the repair info for the older 70's stuff just more generalized. $30

Soft cover book in front, 1974 mechanics manual for the small and medium frame 4 stroke engines....which means all the ones that actually pertain to mini bikes, and period correct :thumbsup: Is used, but not tore apart or falling apart, wont be afraid to leave and use it in the shop. $15

see pics below, Prices do not include shipping but these can go media mail so its actually really cheap to ship even for as heavy as they are!

quick reference posters $4 each