Texas Ranger

It's a K&S made here in Ft. Worth Texas ... That's a super nice original bike :thumbsup: ... If it was down here it would be mine for sure !! ... I'd be on it like a Duck on a June Bug ...

How rare is one of these little guys???

Tecumseh 3.5 ?

Who made em??

Looks to be mid 70's??
Too rare to leave for sale or it'll be gone, someone will spot it and beat you to it if you're not careful. I understand wanting to know but the right time to buy a great item is ASAP!:thumbsup:

You more than likely will not find another in that condition ... Go on and get it before someone else does that will take it and tear it up :doah: ...

Get it! Get it! Get it! K & S minibikes are some of the nicest and coolest out there, especially that model. It looks to be in good shape!

Note: K&S also made lawn edgers called a K&S Trim all, sometimes sold to Kmart. And another model called a "Golden boy". K&S was bought out by Noma, which was purchased by Murray and ultimately ended up in Briggs and Strattons hands.

It's worth twice that money IMO, the engine has substantial value being a minibike specific unit and it's a Texas Ranger for God's sake. Again I say the time to buy a rare machine is when the planets align so you're the one that has the chance, I'd sell something or donate plasma for the cabbage to buy this rare machine. I would consider it at the least, it's like passing on a hemicuda when it's possible you could get it.!:thumbsup:

Got the Ranger. almost feel Texan for a Colorado guy! :(

OK , sold a kidney stood on a street corner collecting money for the night.

Honestly a good deal and perfect little bike