The 2019 Windber minibike raffle build

I havent really had any time to use the new tig welder yet. I will probly wirefeed it and hammerit like Mariah suggested to do. I dont know when or how im getting to the other houe with all the flooding going on up there. Thanks Dave and Mariah. It is more cosmetic repair but the one gouge is kinda deep.

Hey Rick, awesome that you do this every year. I don't have any parts or knowledge on these bikes. If your accepting donations please put up the info for me. Thanks, Nate

I jave an update on the rupp. I got frame,forks and swing arm sandblasted. Swing arm in primer. Acid etch on frame and forks. I got pictures to post but i have no idea how to with this new forum up grade.

Got the frame ,forks and swing arm sand blasted. Swing arm in primer and acid etch on frame and forks. Go yoday and pick up thered paint for these 3 parts. I used the color on the rupp parts site.once painted i will post more. I have tank and fenders ready to paint silver also.

Is there anyone on here that can make a new rupp serial number decal if i sent them the original one. It has over spray onit and if i wipe paint off the origanal one will be ruined.

It is early but the way things been going i better get to building this bike. It is a 1970 Rupp Sprint
Randy(gumpit) gave me a deal on it and Jeff Mihalko heard about it and purchased the bike for the raffle. Thank you Randy and Jeff. Jeff looked it over and all the hard parts to find were there including the metal chrome clutch cover which is not in the pictures. Karen (Manchester1) is doing the seat for this one. I will be asking a few questions as i go. Decals , grips, correct cables and kill switch who or were can i get them or if anyone wants to donate parts or money to this they are more than welcome. Thank you in advance Rick.
Hello from Phoenix, the pics of this bike progress showing it looking great have got me really wanting it. How do I get in on the raffle if I'm not going to be at the event??
It is way far for us out here to get there this year. Please let me know as I would like to buy some tickets. Thank you Mark

Hello from Phoenix, the pics of this bike progress showing it looking great have got me really wanting it. How do I get in on the raffle if I'm not going to be at the event??
It is way far for us out here to get there this year. Please let me know as I would like to buy some tickets. Thank you Mark
You could have someone buy tickets for you that is going out there. If you win it could be figured out how to get it to you.

You could have someone buy tickets for you that is going out there. If you win it could be figured out how to get it to you.
That's a great idea. Anybody want to take some cash out there for me? Happy to send it in advance PayPal or whatever. How much are they? Or do they offer 10 for $ or a book for $ of course if I won that bike would be happy to pay someone to bring it this way. If not, fun to participate and happy to help out the cause. Phx Mark

Tickets are a
That's a great idea. Anybody want to take some cash out there for me? Happy to send it in advance PayPal or whatever. How much are they? Or do they offer 10 for $ or a book for $ of course if I won that bike would be happy to pay someone to bring it this way. If not, fun to participate and happy to help out the cause. Phx Mark
Tickets are $1 a chance