"The California Dream Minibike Weekend

I checked our calendar but we are already scheduled for another trip on those dates. :doah:
It would be nice to head back to Cali for a few days.

Who is taco joe? This is the poster i was talking about with the new taco from the tacominibikes website on it.
Joe Rivello is the man that owns the taco name now, hes the one making the new tacos, hes known as taco joe on OldMiniBikes.

Last edited:
Joe Rivello is the man that owns the taco name now, hes the one making the new tacos, hes known as taco joe on OldMiniBikes. I didnt make the poster but im pretty sure thats not one of the new taco 100b's.
The one on the poster is exactly like one of pictures on this website. Honda motor and all. That is why I got confused. So taco joe as you call him has nothing to do with the minibike event?

Taco Mini Bikes - The Ultimate Mini Bike of the 1960's is back

MiniBike Paul

We wanted a picture of a minibike with the background stripped out and this picture was available in Google images - since Funday is for all minibikes a Taco with a clone seemed appropriate, and the trailtamer is ok too!
Joe, I hope you are not put out, perhaps you see the exposure as a good thing; better yet, maybe this year you will bring a couple to Funday #3, I would love that!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

added 15 minutes later

WOW! After posting the paragraph above, I decided to call Joe and leave him a message about this. Well, he answered and we had a nice conversation. He is ok with me using his picture and he committed to being at Funday #3! Cool!

One last thing; Callahan, where are you and will you be at Funday #3???

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

Camarillo, on September 16th. - 150 OldMiniBikes.com members and probably 300 minibikes, live band, incredible food, and on the day before, Saturday the 15th, MacFest - the biggest minibike garage sale in the world out in Norwalk, or close!!