the last Mac's Minibike Yard Sale...Norwalk California 1-19-2019

I do know that all the hard work that Mac does starts at the swap meets to buy and sell. But if this is the last stand if you get a chance to go you will not be sorry. One of the key things is Mac likes is fresh donuts. LOL And make sure your GPS is working.

Mac has given so much to the minibike community that spans all over the United States and Canada. He has giving most of us information and sold us some of the rarest items ever found in the minibike world for more than fair prices. This is definitely the end of a great era. I will be there to support Mac at his last minibike swap meet and I will definitely bring with me two dozen hot donuts ;).

JustEnough

Just talked to Mac and the yard sale is still on even though his FaceBook page disappeared.

Rain cancels so I will post a final verification or two that it is definitely happening, a few days before the event.

I live in Monterey ca. I would like to drive down to Norwalk for this event. Where is his yard sale and what time does it start?. Any info to get there safely would be appriecated...

Just talked to Mac on the phone 8:30 pm PST Wednesday and confirmed that the Yard Sale is a go. It looks like no rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so unless there is a big change in the weather, the Yard Sale is definitely on!