The Newer Bajas

This was in the Tractor Supply flyer this weekend. I have my two DB 30's but I don't know much about these newer models. I see it comes stock with a 6.5 hp!! Not really crazy about the "look" of it though... although it does look to be well engineered.

Attachments

Basically the same as the old MB165s and MB200s, I think. I'm guessing the fenders are plastic? I really want one of these now that I have my old style DB, but I'm not going with a new one. I don't know what I'd do if I bought a mini bike that already runs!

known as the Baja Warrior. its a great bike, lots of fun. new price on most everything is steep so thats expected to me but they can be found used in GWO for half that. there is a newer model with rear suspension but i havent seen them at the tractor supplys. i would hold out for the rear suspension it would so be worth it. or buy one used and fix it up

but really fun bikes for what they are!

Yes they are great bikes. I wouldn't mind getting another new MB200 but the only local dealer is Tractor Supply and they want $800.00 plus tax for it. For that price they can keep it! Especially when I only paid $349.99 new for my sons MB200 at Pep Boys. But unfortunately, Pep Boy's no longer sells them due to a stupid law passed here in Maryland last year that prohibits any automotive business to sell any type of ATV, Motorcycle, Mini Bikes or Go Karts.

Shawn

Last edited:

george3

basically the same as the old mb165s and mb200s, i think. I'm guessing the fenders are plastic? I really want one of these now that i have my old style db, but i'm not going with a new one. I don't know what i'd do if i bought a mini bike that already runs!
I don't know what i'd do if i bought a mini bike that already runs!

lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Last edited:
known as the Baja Warrior. its a great bike, lots of fun. new price on most everything is steep so thats expected to me but they can be found used in GWO for half that. there is a newer model with rear suspension but i havent seen them at the tractor supplys. i would hold out for the rear suspension it would so be worth it. or buy one used and fix it up

but really fun bikes for what they are!
What is GWO? Sorry, I'm unfamiliar

I like the concept of having the whole little motorcycle look for it for kids. For adults I kind think its the idea of taking something rugged and making it cool. The real issue for me is the handlebars sit too low and you get some interference with your legs.

There were quite a few tearing the place up lol
Gumpit always brings one and rides it like he stole it lol

I think the best working ones have been converted to a pred and Tav setup