The Nicest One In The Country.

capguncowboy

It's nicely done, but that seat is mounted in a strange location. He's extended the original swivel plate for some reason. They're normally about the size of a door hinge and that one's about 6 inches long now.

Doug has a survivor that probably looks that nice now that it's been cleaned up and had the wiring properly tucked in

Those 3 holes/bolts behind the gas tank is where the seat is suppose to mount to. If he was going to move the seat back, he should of moved the shock mount bar. It does look goofy.

I see one thing wrong with it. The seat is moved back and been modified. The seat should bolt up right behind the top auxiliary gas tank. It is very nice though. Not sure if i had anything to do with suppling parts for it.

pomfish

Looks real nice to me and a reasonable price all things considered.
Wish I could license one here for the street.
One things pretty much for sure, you buy this and no one on your block is going to have another one, unless of course you live on OldMiniBikes boulevard :)
Probably a tall guy and just wanted more leg room to the footpegs, better than butchering the pegs IMHO.

Later!
Keith

The odd thing I see on this bike besides the obvious seat position is that it has a battery and a starter but no factory key switch and mounting plate.