The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

Forgive me for the new one being so clean, it hasn't had it's first mud bath.

No name yet, I ride them and let it come to me.
IMG_20240224_022939741.jpg

This is Reaper my first bike.
His name came from a joke about the sticker on the fender and it stuck because it had hurt me so many ties already(or did I hurt me?)
That is the stock 196 from this bike over there in case anyone wonders.
IMG_20240108_232039.jpg

Those are the only pictures available. Don't know what it is. I could try and reach out to the person for more pictures.
I would like to see more pictures of that thing. I'm curious about how the jackshafts are connected.
Also...the tube behind the steering neck appears to have to have set screws in it...and the red fork seems wrong.

Lizardking

Lizard king more pictures please that thing looks cool. Do you what it is?
I would like to see more pictures of that thing. I'm curious about how the jackshafts are connected.
Also...the tube behind the steering neck appears to have to have set screws in it...and the red fork seems wrong.
Here is the only picture he added after I asked for more pictures. It's in Sacramento and if someone is interested in the link just let me know.
Screenshot_20240228-091546_craigslist.jpg

Here is the only picture he added after I asked for more pictures. It's in Sacramento and if someone is interested in the link just let me know.
Ohh biug secret link type stuff.
I suddenly lost all interest.

In other words you are just being a **** tease middle man for no reason other than attention? ROFL