The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Is this a trail horse mini bike? I never knew what it was and in 1977 I don't think I cared. My grandpa bought it used, it was painted a copper color when he got it for me from a local bike shop for 90 dollars in the summer of 1976.
My dad and I redid it that winter and added some parts he ordered from some go-cart and mini bike catalogs one of his co-workers had. We added the gas tank and chain guard from them and my grandpa bought a new 3 1/2 horse engine for it. The kick start was added too. If you have any comments about it or info on the parts used please share them with me. First time here so sorry in advance if I didn't do this right. Thanks.

my_old_minibike_1977_002.jpg my_old_minibike_1977_003 (2).jpg my_old_minibike_1977_003 (4).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going through some old pics and came across this one my uncle had. I'm guessing it's from the late-50s or early-60s based off other pics I have that are similar. He's probably the one that took the pic since none of the guys on the bike look like he did when he was younger.

Thought it was a neat pic and worth sharing.

20210411_115751.jpg