The WHIZZ is back!

After stupidly selling this bike a couple of years ago, I finally got it back. I traded for it at the Portand, IN bike show. This was always my favorite bike and, like a dumb a**, I let it get away. I have built several of these over the years but this one was the best. :thumbsup

1995dak

Nice! Glad to see you got it back. As you can tell yours had a big influence on mine. We need to set up a race. :biggrin::scooter:

They do both look good.:thumbsup: I sold every warrior and heat I ever had and regret not building one to keep, they were dirt cheap and plentiful a few years back but now I cannot find one that isn't $300 or more and they are rough. I will eventually get another one and make a neighborhood terrorizing rider from it.

Looks like twins. Does yours have a 212? I had to re-jet due to the exhaust and air filter mods.
Yea, 212 predator, OMBW jet kit, breather, and homemade header. With the comet torque-a-vert. It runs great for what it is. It carry's my 250 pound ass with no problem. Even with my daughter on my lap it doesn't even breath hard from a dead stop up a steep incline. In a miller inspired moment in the garage I put the front wheel up against the wall and with a stab of the throttle it will do a pretty damb good little burnout. :laugh::eek:ut:

i bought that same wheel combo as you, put it on and took it off. i was inspired by yours but mine looked like crap. still looks good. glad it's back home.

nice baja. i like the big front wheel but needs a brake. im building an army themed one right now with a tank that looks really slick on it... just got to figure out how to get all the rust out of it!

Wow that's clean. Do you have a charging coil for the light? What is your gearing like with the tav?
The 212 Predator does not have charging coils so in order to make the light functional, a battery must be used. As far as gearing.....10 tooth on the clutch and 50 tooth on the rear wheel makes it 5 to 1. With the governor in place, it will run maybe 40mph.

I picked up the tank at the Portland, Indiana bike show several years ago. It is a reproduction thank designed for the Whizzer but is quite a bit bigger. I have been trying to find more of these tanks, but apparently they are no longer available.