There's just darn good members on this site.

Framaly

Just like family around here. :thumbsup:

Some you like, some you love, some you just don't make eye contact with.
That's 100 % right the people on OldMiniBikes are just like family a bunch of cousins spread around the world. Some you tolerate and some you cherish their friendship. Some are helpful and outgoing, others reserved yet faithful.
Steve :scooter:

That's 100 % right the people on OldMiniBikes are just like family a bunch of cousins spread around the world. Some you tolerate and some you cherish their friendship. Some are helpful and outgoing, others reserved yet faithful.
Steve :scooter:
Well, one thing for sure, having guys like you around with a lifetime of knowledge on trikes for instance, makes this place invaluable. I am not into trikes, but I can certainly appreciate what your experience brings to the place.

I apologize for not mentioning the others with this same degree of knowledge, but I do appreciate it.

yes there are, people always willing to take the time out to help you out, from 100s of miles away, but at the reach of my computer. but 20 minutes from my house we are national tv, making the whole st.louis area look like fools, crazy world. this website brings me relief from all that bs. thanks