This is funny..I no Know where all your plastic bags end up!

I laughed my butt off what I opened this box to get my Clinton engine from Ebay out of the box when it arrived... I think I know where all the plastic bags you all recycle go :laugh:...this is crazy.. Hate to see the sellers pantry! Holy Cow...

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2017.JPG

I would say that's not a bad Idea ! Beats nothing ....just ask Doug ( [MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION] ) Is your engine OK ?

Brooklyn Bob

It looks like the same box we keep by our side when we have our yearly yard sale. Customers like to take their treasures home in a plastic bag.

I would say that's not a bad Idea ! Beats nothing ....just ask Doug ( [MENTION=53722]FOMOGO[/MENTION] ) Is your engine OK ?
Yeah it's funny.. But it was packed so hard the engine was ok. Problem was it was a little windy outside when I was unpacking it and they went everywhere ...guess it was a small price to pay to keep it safe... BTW... That engine turned out to be in awesome shape, it's a good score...

I would have been happy with anything the seller could have used.... At least yours didn't move around. But noooooo I get no padding and a broken flywheel and a seller that wont acknowledge my request for a return.

I would have been happy with anything the seller could have used.... At least yours didn't move around. But noooooo I get no padding and a broken flywheel and a seller that wont acknowledge my request for a return.
Oh believe me I wasn't griping just never seen that done...
I seen that flywheel, that was terrible. What was that for? Maybe someone here has one???

Necessity is the Mother of all inventions, or ingenuity at work there. Don't have proper bubble wrap, find something that will do the same job.
Actually the seller just took recycling to another level. But it does beg the question, how did they come up with that many bags.

Oh believe me I wasn't griping just never seen that done...
I seen that flywheel, that was terrible. What was that for? Maybe someone here has one???
For an HM80 Tecumseh. He did respond last night and say that he might have another one. We will wee what happens.

Doug

I can show you places in the East China sea where millions of those plastic bags pile up, both on islands, and on current boundaries. Plastic bags suck. We'd hit them so often with trolling lures, miles off shore, that sometimes we'd reel everything in and move ten miles.

I love it. Mail people your garbage. :thumbsup:
I did think of that... and I forgot to mention that first pic I took was after I had already took a bunch of them out of there...the pic of the bottom of the engine was actually a second box in there the engine was packed into with more of the same in it.. was crazy..
What I didnt like was that my hands felt grimy after handling them.. made sure I washed up real good when I was done. I could jus imagine what some of these bags once had in them...

Itype2slo

I don't like the plastic bag ban. I am all for the environment, but I am convinced this is a scam. I hate to go to the supermarket I always forget the bags my wife gives me and if I buy the stores plastic bags she will be pissed. Don't let this happen in your area I swear it's a conspiracy.

CarPlayLB

I don't like the plastic bag ban. I am all for the environment, but I am convinced this is a scam. I hate to go to the supermarket I always forget the bags my wife gives me and if I buy the stores plastic bags she will be pissed. Don't let this happen in your area I swear it's a conspiracy.
Easy rookie! Long Beach CA has had a ban on plastic bags for a while now...and yes, I never remember to bring them shopping with me. However, when you're cruising down the highway in a lowered hot rod and one sticks to your headers, you will appreciate the ban! I know I did!

Itype2slo

Easy rookie! Long Beach CA has had a ban on plastic bags for a while now...and yes, I never remember to bring them shopping with me. However, when you're cruising down the highway in a lowered hot rod and one sticks to your headers, you will appreciate the ban! I know I did!
I see your point. I still think fast food trash is more of an issue, Nobody uses a garbage can anymore:confused:

I love it. Mail people your garbage. :thumbsup:

Here is today's garbage placed in with your item episode; I opened up this box looking forward to seeing my Clinton engine shroud...Hmmmmm.. Mac and Cheese with some blueberries anyone? Also note some of Hent's favorite packing peanuts just for added effect...This crap is funny!

IMG_2044.JPG

IMG_2045.JPG