This line setup ok?

IJG

stuff to add .. fuel line,fuel pump, top plate assembly for both throttle and fuel pump
Question...
Can I place a T in between the new fuel line of the stock breather hole in the valve cover & new line & a catch can ?

CarPlayLB

You will get a better pulse if you run off the crankcase and it will be easier to run the line. I answered your other post in regards to the fuel pump. Now I can see you are running overhead valves with a top plate. My Briggs Animal had a spot on the sidecover specifically for the pulse. I don't the Predators will have that. If you don't want to drill and tap a hole in the sidecover, you will need to run off the valve cover. I think your pulse might be diminished with have a T. Hopefully someone smarter and more articulate than I will chime in!

IJG

governor, is still intact, i had to custom make a disabling rod to stop the gov rod from moving to prevent engaging'
that too needs to be re made as well I suppose. THERE IS A BREATHER HOLE IN THE STOCK PREDATOR VALVE COVER ALREADY.

Last edited:
IJG, I think you need to get your pulse from the top of the V.C. like this one from B&M Karting ...and run the side breather hole in the VC to the catch can. This is the set up for most all racing Go karts that run Clones. JMO