thoughts on Honda crf 50

I bought a 110cc engine of restore kid awhile Ago and have been looking for good deals on frames and found honda frames keep poping up, are the frames comfortable or do you feel smoshed on it

cxbra

I personally think they are just TOO small.. The 70's and 80's Z50's are bigger, but the 90's Z50 is as small as the crf50. I would highly advise getting a crf70 or xr70. The 70's are about the same height as the 50's but the frame is 3-4 inches longer up front where it counts and with a 12/10" wheel combo rather than the 8" wheels on the 50. Much more comfortable fit. Im going to be looking into a 70 pretty soon for wheelies and hooligan riding :).

Hey Jason , look for a Z50R roller , they work great with a few mods

This one has a 125cc in it , chinese dirtbike forks , and we stretched the rear swing arm 3 inches

Z-Monster

rmm727

You can buy pitbike rollers for basically $400 shipped on ebay. All you need is the motor which you have. Rest is there, exhaust, electrical, cdi box, etc.

cxbra

I advise the 70 over the 50 for 3 reasons. 1. Bigger wheel combo 2. Stretched 50cc frame 3. More Power :scooter: and they can both be found for $500-700 since everyone getting rid of them has already bought a 110cc bike for their 12 year olds haha. I love small bikes!