Throttle installation questions

I bought the 730136A control. My first time hooking up a thottle
control. Please bare with me.

Is there a part number or size for the cable barrel/clamp end to fit into the control? I want to make sure to get the correct part. Would Home Dep. or Tractor Supply have it?

To attach the new control to my Tec. 3.5. How do I remove the current factory throttle? Drill out rivets? Chisel or flat screwdriver? I think it is riveted to the blower housing.

There is a wire running to the current factory throttle. Kill switch? What do I do with it once I remove the factory throttle?

Do I need to remove the metal tang circled in blue? Should the screw be
all the way in or how far out from the tight position?

Thanks!

This is what you need :thumbsup: Wire Swivel w/Screw - AZ2361 I doubt HD or TSC would have one but you never know :shrug: you might look at lawn mower repair shop, that's where I get mine :thumbsup:
Yes, just drill out the rivets :thumbsup: no don't cut the tab off, and the screw is your throttle stop, you can use it to limit the amount of throttle :thumbsup:
The factory kill switch wire can be hooked to one of these :thumbsup: Kill button for 7/8" or 1" handle bars with 48" wire. always a good idea to have a working kill switch :thumbsup:
Hope this helps

This is what you need :thumbsup: Wire Swivel w/Screw - AZ2361 I doubt HD or TSC would have one but you never know :shrug: you might look at lawn mower repair shop, that's where I get mine :thumbsup:
Yes, just drill out the rivets :thumbsup: no don't cut the tab off, and the screw is your throttle stop, you can use it to limit the amount of throttle :thumbsup:
The factory kill switch wire can be hooked to one of these :thumbsup: Kill button for 7/8" or 1" handle bars with 48" wire. always a good idea to have a working kill switch :thumbsup:
Hope this helps
:thumbsup: