Tim Coughlin.. aka Trinik1272

Once again I know the numbers are not right in his name lol.. It seems me and Tim have lost connection in the middle of a deal... If anyone can get ahold
Of him just let him know I'm waitin on the engine he's supposed to ship me.. Sorry Tim not trying to bust balls! I know you're busy

trinik7597

if you still have my number text me .... benjamin mays ... aka bikerboybenny ...lol ... had some phone issues and lost contacts that werent in the one before last . if you dont have it pm me i will give it to you

Y'all seem like real straightforward people im glad I never worked with ya's
please dont judge all of us by the actions of a few..
altho i understand that this should have been all handled thru pm-s,
i would never suggest that you should be ripped off because youve retired from active minibiking...
( wth is wrong w you 2 !!?? )

and i also hope that you do attend the windber event.

trinik7597

please dont judge all of us by the actions of a few..
altho i understand that this should have been all handled thru pm-s,
i would never suggest that you should be ripped off because youve retired from active minibiking...
( wth is wrong w you 2 !!?? )

and i also hope that you do attend the windber event.
Wth are you talking about ??? Nobody is ripping anybody off !!!! I have sold and traded hundreds of items with members here and have never not followed through on a commitment period ... So if ya don't know shut the hell up ... As a matter a fact I held a $20 dollar clutch for you that you had to make payments on if you remember right !!!

trinik7597

Makes no difference if he is getting out of the hobby .. A deal is a deal and I have been slow in shipping his item my fault but nobody is getting ripped off me !!

I'm glad you said something Tim because if you didn't I was thinking about it.
Even though it is none of my business.
Who posts private stuff in the public forums?

Last edited:
Wth are you talking about ??? Nobody is ripping anybody off !!!! I have sold and traded hundreds of items with members here and have never not followed through on a commitment period ... So if ya don't know shut the hell up ... As a matter a fact I held a $20 dollar clutch for you that you had to make payments on if you remember right !!!
Payments...BWAHAHAHAHA
image.png

lmfao./.okay you done now?
possibly you realize that you werent even being referred to....possibly not.
heres a hint read the other posts next time before you go off half cocked.
I'd keep the engine , lol
Yeah keep it. He is getting out of the hobby anyway...lol
considering that you then replied that you wouldnt be ripping benny off,im sure you now realize your mistake.
ill wait for your apology.

and thanks for trying to talk ish about a clutch of which i have no memory back in 2014.
im sure it happened,i even see the feedback i left for you,but hey bashing someone to cover up your own Fail,
thats pretty weak.
im really starting to see a darker side of people on this forum.

Last edited:
lmfao./.okay you done now?
possibly you realize that you werent even being referred to....possibly not.
heres a hint read the other posts next time before you go off half cocked.

considering that you then replied that you wouldnt be ripping benny off,im sure you now realize your mistake.
ill wait for your apology.

and thanks for trying to talk ish about a clutch of which i have no memory back in 2014.
im sure it happened,i even see the feedback i left for you,but hey bashing someone to cover up your own Fail,
thats pretty weak.
im really starting to see a darker side of people on this forum.
Wow , none of my business and Tim has a great sense of humor and is beyond a STAND UP Guy , he knows good fun when he sees it and he is and has been a Great asset to me and many on this forum , one of the best friends I have made on this forum !!

Some people lack the sense of humor to really enjoy a forum like this and it's kind of sad... Life is not that serious and they are only mini bikes. And I am sure even the original poster knew we were kidding..