tire mounting

CarPlayLB

Mounting a tire to a rim can seem like a daunting task, however it is something you need try on your own. Youtube a video of someone changing a kart tire. It will give you a better understanding of how to position the tire to the rim. Minibike tires on a 6" rim are simple...and builds muscles young man! You can do it!

a pair of vice grips on the lip of a steel wheel is a great thing! I can pop on tubeless tires on just a few seconds. I personally have a harder time taking the old ones off.

Mounting a tire to a rim can seem like a daunting task, however it is something you need try on your own. Youtube a video of someone changing a kart tire. It will give you a better understanding of how to position the tire to the rim. Minibike tires on a 6" rim are simple...and builds muscles young man! You can do it!
I want to try my best... but the tires I am buying are hard to mount... if I have trouble I'm going to a tire shop

buckeye

I fought those things forever.
Got way too frustrated over a stupid tire.
20 bucks later, waaaalllaaahh tires on and no cuts to my girlie hands.

I did buy some tire spoons and have since learned how to do it.
If it's to tough, to the tire shop it goes.

way too easy to pay for it ! I made a video of doing it but can't find it , pm me your # and I can walk you through it , you'll need a vise and 2 large C-clamps !

OK I'm a tire jockey I do this ten hours a day I strongly recommend taking those little tires in to a professional my argument is strong I've seen torn beads blow up I've seen tires explode from too much air ,these llittle tires air up very fast I watched a coworker a professional who does this everyday nearly take his head off with an atc wheel half in the ceiling half forty feet away and the most recent tire I ordered in fought me tooth and nail with the proper tools if you do do this yourself be careful and please use caution when inflating tires

Great Video Mr Pat , I'll try that next time myself , I always use 2 large C-clamps about 5-6" apart from each other and squeeze the tire down till beads are about touching , it allows you to push the tire further into center of wheel making it very easy to pry over the wheel . I re-posted my video on Michigan mini bike scene today , don't have u-tube so can post here ?