Tom's Thumb Style?

I appreciate the pms and offers to buy this project, thus far. It is not for sale at this point... if i can sell it, it will be offered to the first person who asked to buy it... he knows who he is... if he passes on it, then i will go down the list via pm... if for some reason no one buys it and it is for sale, i will list it in the classifieds... this is not my bike... is a close friends and while he is willing to sell it, he is still back and forth as to whether or not he wants me to help him put it together or not... id prefer he sell it... lol... but i will help him out in anyway i can...

thanks

Damn, I thought you just bought it and wanted to find out what you bought. I should have made an offer to buy it before I identified it. :doah:

Damn, I thought you just bought it and wanted to find out what you bought. I should have made an offer to buy it before I identified it. :doah:
he is a very close friend of mine and offered it to me... he wanted me to have it... i like it and so does he... before i decided how much money, if any to put into it and how to "restore" it (cut it up, or original), i wanted to know exactly what it is... there was no intention to sell it initially... since he was going to give it to me and other people pm'd me expressing interest in buying it, i thought id let him know, in case he wanted the money instead... i took an offer and let him know...

in short, he gave it to me anyway, with the condition i finish one of the bikes i have sitting for him... so after i fulfill that obligation, i will figure out what i am doing with the bike.. it is nice... has a couple extra things added to it, but nice... nothing that cant be reversed... it is much smaller than i thought it would be...