Took chance on cheep parts

I paid with PayPal so shouldn't be a issue. but how can this place even be eligible for paypal If it's so widely known that they scam? Also I knew it was a gamble when purchasing especially after not receiving confirmation emails. But I took screenshots of the whole order process (invoice, order # etc).

I paid with PayPal so shouldn't be a issue. but how can this place even be eligible for paypal If it's so widely known that they scam? Also I knew it was a gamble when purchasing especially after not receiving confirmation emails. But I took screenshots of the whole order process (invoice, order # etc).
Short timespan
"Runern.com was privately registered on June 15th, 2019 through the GoDaddy, LLC registrar."
https://www.scamfinance.com/runern-review/

As far as I know, any adult with an email address and a credit card and/or bank account can get a PayPal account.

I once messaged a couple of USA knife companies about counterfeit knives I'd seen on eBay. These counterfeit knives had the manufacturers' brand names and model names/numbers on them, they looked like the real thing. I was sure they were counterfeit because they were about 5% the price of the genuine knives and they shipped from China (why would USA made knives ship from China to the USA?). The knife companies told me they were aware of the counterfeit knives and had tried to stop the sale of them in the past. They told me that if the seller is located in the USA they can take legal action but if the seller is located elsewhere there is basically nothing they can do about it and that eBay won't do anything to stop the sale of counterfeit items. Runern isn't eBay and we're not talking about counterfeit products but I imagine some of the same problems apply since Runern is a China based company.

The good thing about PayPal is that you aren't providing the seller with your credit card number and security code. One thing I would caution people about is that, sometimes, when paying with PayPal, a box of fine print will say that by making the payment you are authorizing future unspecified automatic payments to the seller/recipient. I don't like that, at all, and it has stopped me from donating to a few organizations. The last time I paid my supporting membership on this forum, I got that irritating BS. I paid anyway then cancelled that agreement afterward. I found a couple of other subscriptions and cancelled those, too. I would suggest anyone with a PayPal account check their account and find "Subscriptions" and cancel every one of them, they authorize automatic payments.