Torque converter conversion.

Ok, so I have a 10 hp motor I'm trying to put on my Baja Heat motorcycle. However I have ran into a stop sign. The predator 212 I have on there has a straight shaft but the 10hp has a tapered shaft. Does anyone know if there is a tapered shaft torque converter for these.
Thanks jason

Ok, so I have a 10 hp motor I'm trying to put on my Baja Heat motorcycle. However I have ran into a stop sign. The predator 212 I have on there has a straight shaft but the 10hp has a tapered shaft. Does anyone know if there is a tapered shaft torque converter for these.
Thanks jason
No Jason you’re a mung

I doubt that you will find much of anything, torque converter, or even just centrifugal clutch to fit a tapered shaft. From what I understand it would have come off of a generator. If it is large enough in diameter you could have it machined down to a constant diameter. An awful lot of expenses and trouble. Probably much more practical to build your 212 to 10 hp and beyond.

Li'l Popeye

Thanks jason
Depending on sizes of the tapered shaft, here's what I would do:
Machine crankshaft down to fit the torque converter, or easier option is to machine stationary sheave of torque converter to fit the tapered shaft. Again, it depends on the sizing of the shaft.
To machine the stationary sheave of torque converter is easier, because you don't have to take apart the engine. And the stationary sheave of torque converter is a loose part.