Torquefest

delray

cool dragracertpp,need to get a hitch on my 68 wildcat...lol. I do have a 50 F1 that's needs to be slam to the ground...maybe someday.
getting ready too . loading up couple flathead bikes. I will see you and the guys tomorrow....

Thanks for the pictures Brian. It looks like a good show.

When you say Mark G won the car...what's the scoop, which car, etc ?

Thanks !

delray

Thanks for the pictures Brian. It looks like a good show.

When you say Mark G won the car...what's the scoop, which car, etc ?

Thanks !
Robert it was the last picture I posted...

from what I gathered from other people saying, it was a very good turn out for minibikes and cars and weather. first time for me.

That motor sounds great! That rupp was a very cool bike. I have to get you to build me a tec for something some day

The rear wheel completely locked up when we were out by the campsites. Wouldnt turn at all and it was not a light bike to get back to the car.

So i ran the trailblazer back to the ranchero and we just loaded it up, i didnt want to try and get back into the show and park again so we left.

The guy i bought it from said he put new rear brakes in recently and it seemed to stop fine so i never took them apart when i went though the bike. He left a washer in the hub and it bent in half and took the pads right off the shoes. He also put spacers in and they never fit right in the hub so it created a drag on the bike.

Its all better now lol, fixed it this morning 20190505_112411.jpg

delray

That looks like a really good show. How many cars did they have?
not sure on the number of cars? just a guest? 500-700+ they where park everywhere..........and i might of seen maybe half of them. to much other stuff going on and tons of people i personally seen and stop and talk to and just ran out of time.