Totally done with OldMiniBikes Warehouse! FU!

Whatever that problem is, if it is indeed a problem, it cost them a sale.

I mean I've been wrong before, and possibly my dealer slipped something into my crack cocaine, but I doubt it, but I'm not taking the time to call them on the phone to ask WTF is up with anything I wish to order from anyone.
I take their prices at face value because I'm not going to try and second guess the IT guys or the web designer.

Ok luv you! Buh bye!

View attachment 249706
It might not be OMBs fault it could be a problem with the shipping Co.

I74

A tire I ordered awhile back from another Mini bike parts vendor, which is only about 4 inches shorter than the tires in question,, was only around 12 bucks for shipping.
It actually came in a nice box also, & wasn't all jacked up from being banded & squished ect.

CarPlayLB

There was an issue with the weight and dimensions on these tires. I have that corrected now and updates should be visible later

@BBQJOE
We do our best to make sure the 10's of thousands of items we sell have the proper weights and dimensions. This was a mistake. We are a small family owned company with a small staff that works VERY hard to make sure problems like this are corrected
I do agree that the shipping was not acceptable. Please accept my apologies for that.

We do our best to create a high level of "goodwill" within the minibike community and do our very best to be competitive on price ... and make sure shipping is of a reasonable cost.

There was an issue with the weight and dimensions on these tires. I have that corrected now and updates should be visible later

@BBQJOE
We do our best to make sure the 10's of thousands of items we sell have the proper weights and dimensions. This was a mistake. We are a small family owned company with a small staff that works VERY hard to make sure problems like this are corrected
I do agree that the shipping was not acceptable. Please accept my apologies for that.

We do our best to create a high level of "goodwill" within the minibike community and do our very best to be competitive on price ... and make sure shipping is of a reasonable cost.
Everyone makes mistakes
Ok, sure, Everyone makes mistakes.
So....Wrong info entered on the weight or size of the tires, ok, it still cost them a sale.
Care to explain the chain tensioner (also not in stock) at $26.74, and probably less than 1/4 pound raising the shipping price by $33.00?
I try to stay away from the big box retailers whenever I can, and buy from Mom and pops, or small businesses.
But being a small family run business is no excuse for mistakes like these.

So....Wrong info entered on the weight or size of the tires, ok, it still cost them a sale.
Care to explain the chain tensioner (also not in stock) at $26.74, and probably less than 1/4 pound raising the shipping price by $33.00?
I try to stay away from the big box retailers whenever I can, and buy from Mom and pops, or small businesses.
I respect your opinion fully, not taking sides in this fight. You have every right to buy from whomever you wish

CarPlayLB

@BBQJOE
I can appreciate that you might be 100% at the job you do.
We work very hard to ensure the accuracy of every part on the site. I only have my hands on 20,000 different part numbers and discrepancies are not that easy to spot. Should you have any issues, you can always call us at (877)272-7941 (ask for Eric) and we can fix these things.
The chain tensioner you were wanting is from a Baja 250cc Quad. Is that what you were looking for? I wanted to make sure you were at 100% accuracy in the parts you are in need of.
I know there is no excuse for mistakes like this and I can assure we are working on this daily to get up to that 100% level of accuracy that everyone requires.

BBQJoe - with all due respect Sir.......but you need to stop ! If I pull you over because you made a mistake and you honestly and truthfully admit the mistake and I feel you won't do it again, I will leave you with a verbal warning and a smile because I appreciate your integrity. Me rubbing your nose into your mistake, does not show respect to you and only divides us further. CarPlayLB readily showed his graciousness and has gone out of his way to not only apologize, but that you can call him to make him aware of any discrepancies you may find. Myself and thousands of people feel that OldMiniBikes has exceeded our expectations and we rely not just on their product but the knowledge base that they so gladly share with us. Rubbing their nose in this, in a public forum, is cheap. I hope you start over and call him (CarPLayLB). Some of my best friendships started from a mistake and an appology.

BBQJoe - with all due respect Sir.......but you need to stop ! If I pull you over because you made a mistake and you honestly and truthfully admit the mistake and I feel you won't do it again, I will leave you with a verbal warning and a smile because I appreciate your integrity. Me rubbing your nose into your mistake, does not show respect to you and only divides us further. CarPlayLB readily showed his graciousness and has gone out of his way to not only apologize, but that you can call him to make him aware of any discrepancies you may find. Myself and thousands of people feel that OldMiniBikes has exceeded our expectations and we rely not just on their product but the knowledge base that they so gladly share with us. Rubbing their nose in this, in a public forum, is cheap. I hope you start over and call him (CarPLayLB). Some of my best friendships started from a mistake and an appology.
He did apologize.
I was going to leave it pretty much at that. But you brought me back in.
Unfortunately, when whomever was responsible for the change to xenfro did so, they made changes so that a person can't edit a title or a post.
After my initial outrage, things have settled, but I can't change much.

But, I won't recant what I said.
I have purchased a number of things from the warehouse in the past, and all went well, but it's been about a year.
I also won't apologize for being just another person on this planet who's sick and tired of everybody on it trying to squeeze yet another dollar out of my pocket, let alone what totally appeared to be many tens of dollars.
Mistake or not, I saw it as absolutely absurd, and believed what I read and was quoted. Why shouldn't I?

I never said I was perfect.
But when I had a small family business, I staffed it with people who could do their jobs, and do it right.
Someone here dropped a major ball in inventory cataloguing as well as shipping calculations. (which there's still a problem with)
This is the business they are in.
Inventory, cataloging, and shipping.

I've made my point, won't discuss it any further, and mods, feel free to delete this thread if you feel that it's the right thing to do.
Hopefully it was enough to get some things straightened out.

Ok Bye!

Harquebus

Damage control! Damage control! Everybody rush in to defend the honor of the OldMiniBikes warehouse! Y'all are funny. It's like you're all on cue.

all this reminds me I need to order other billet rod from OldMiniBikes this fall and other goody's...….. winter projects! $150 bucks worth...….free shipping, I like it.
Make sure you don't accidentally order $149, miss the free shipping deal and get hit with a $300 shipping and handling fee!