Trail Horse Clutch/Chain Guards

OK full disclosure: These need more work than I have time to give them to make them look better.
They are wonky, have air holes and need sanding, filling, painting etc but can be made to look really nice, depends on how much time you want to mess with them. If you have an original clutch band brake these MIGHT fit over it? They would have to be cut out, no promises.

That being said, 30.00 each shipped will get you one (randomly picked out from these pics) to mess with and get me some of the money I spent when I melted my first mold and ripped my second, bought resin, filler, colorant & glass.:anon.sml: Much respect to the other guys here who have made fiberglass guards themselves, OND! .
I can say this, there's at least two layers of cloth in the thinnest parts of these, where the holes mount, there's three to five. So they are stronger than the originals.
Some of these are epoxy & glass, others are polyurethane resin & glass.
I have had luck with 800 grit sandpaper (don't go crazy and sand into the cloth) and Duplicolor enamel or Krylon Fusion for plastic rattle cans with no primers.
Remember, these are crappy looking so no complaining! IMG_0598.JPG IMG_0597.JPG IMG_0599.JPG

Update: I sold out the few I was able to make before my mold ripped :censure:
I'm considering doing some more but wow, did I underestimate how much free time and $ they would take. I kept a couple to make plugs from again since my original was a little warped last time. The epoxy and fibre glass does work nice though, just gets expensive quick. Thanks again guys.