TRAIL HORSE Show your fork badge pic's

mybiz

Id like to see some Trail Horse fork & clutch cover badges.
No Repops!
No peewee stickers!
Only original stickers/decals.
I'm needing to find out what different colors was used back then as in "70's" I've noticed some differences in the colors and the words and letters. "trailhopper" 1 hell of a good guy is willing to make badges for my Trail Horse EZ-RIDER GTO 1470 trailhopper does some damm great work. He done a set of badges for my CAT ELIMINATOR and they are the best I've seen, Sorry I wont show any pic's of them yet, There are to many lazy thieves who love to copy someone else's hard work and make some and take the credit. Low-lifes. Thanks lets see some ORIGINAL PIC'S NOW

It's on foil. It looks to be a reddish orange color. It's faded some. Here is another from a Trail Horse but it was the General Appliance logo.

mybiz

I think they used the General Appliance logo on some of the trail horse clutch covers, Up on top side, Looked same as the fender stickers.

mybiz

Forgot to ask was all the clutch covers made from a plastic of some type. Was there any made with tin/iron..:confused:

mybiz

That is one nice looking original. I'm guessing the cover is a plastic also, Just how the chrome/paint is worn off on top edge.