Trailhorse Trailblazer Bare Frame

Trailhorse Trailblazer model bare frame. Includes jackshaft mounts. Sandblasted clean. One foot peg tab broken off, but included. No broken welds.

I had it on EBay. Lots of lookers, no takers. I figured I'll give it a shot here before relisting it there.

$65 plus Shipping Paypal preferred Will Ship USPS

Been thinkin'..... this trailhorse frame look an awful llke a bonanza frame and with the bolt-on(interchangable) jackshaft/swingarm mount, it should be compatible with bonanza components? ie., jackshaft/swingarm mount, swing arm, ect.

Another thing, this frame could be used with a rigid rear end by welding axle tabs directly to the frame as certain trailhorse frames with the same basic shape came that way.

Just a little "out of the box thinking" to maybe make it more "saleable".

Been thinkin'..... this trailhorse frame look an awful llke a bonanza frame and with the bolt-on(interchangable) jackshaft/swingarm mount, it should be compatible with bonanza components? ie., jackshaft/swingarm mount, swing arm, ect.

Another thing, this frame could be used with a rigid rear end by welding axle tabs directly to the frame as certain trailhorse frames with the same basic shape came that way.

Just a little "out of the box thinking" to maybe make it more "saleable".
The Bonanza swing arm mounts differently than the Trail Horse swing arm. Yes, I'm sure it could be done but not without some work/welding. :weld::hack::grind:

I would be interested in the frame myself if I had an extra swing arm laying around. But they are hard to find. Someone else even has a wanted ad for one.

OldMiniBikes sells bonanza weld on jackshaft/swimgarm mounts. As far as the swingarm, what about(ever happened to) the bonanza.com guy who was repoping all those parts ?