TrailMaster MB200-2

Got a new bike it's been rode maybe a total maybe 8 or 9 hours now after riding it for maybe a few hours it will die while riding just out of nowhere it will turn off I'll hit the choke acts like it wants to go turn the choke down off hit the throttle it dies out again this issue is frustrating & a new bike any thoughts or suggestions.?

Attachments

toomanytoys

I’d say clogged up carb. Good place to start. Make sure the air filter is clean, don’t remember if those bikes have an inline fuel filter, if those look good then spray out the carb with cleaner. Lots of good tutorials on YouTube

If I could verify it’s the carb I’d order a non-epa carb off OldMiniBikes. Under 20 bucks. That way when you want to mod down the road you’ll have a carb you can change jets on

I’d say clogged up carb. Good place to start. Make sure the air filter is clean, don’t remember if those bikes have an inline fuel filter, if those look good then spray out the carb with cleaner. Lots of good tutorials on YouTube

If I could verify it’s the carb I’d order a non-epa carb off OldMiniBikes. Under 20 bucks. That way when you want to mod down the road you’ll have a carb you can change jets on
Ok thank you so get a new carb start there.?

Got a new bike it's been rode maybe a total maybe 8 or 9 hours now after riding it for maybe a few hours it will die while riding just out of nowhere it will turn off I'll hit the choke acts like it wants to go turn the choke down off hit the throttle it dies out again this issue is frustrating & a new bike any thoughts or suggestions.?
Also if I'm going down a hill or up a hill it will shut off by itself someone told me it might be the torque converter is sticking that I need to lube it up to free it up any thoughts on that?

"Got a NEW bike..."
Where did you purchase it? Probably still under warranty- have the seller make good on any needed repairs or replacement...
Michael