tri scat frame repair

I traded a small Manco go cart for this a few months ago. The frame was extended 8" but whoever did it I'm guessing didn't really care how it looked :doah:. I didn't like it so here we go.:hammer: I cut out the crap and bent a new piece of Dom pipe and slugged it. I left it 3" longer than stock. Pics when I figure out how to do it on my phone:cursing:

I felt the same way about the Tri-Sport RTS frame 3 to 4 inches longer in the front would have been better and a inch more behind the seat to the engines exhaust elbow would have kept the heat off your back.
Steve

Thanks. Ya they seem short from the factory. I tacked it up factory length and sat in it and decided to lengthen it 3" to make it more comfortable. If you do make yours longer put slugs in it a few inches long at each connection point for strength.

Looking good! I like the handle bars if you extend it that much you might have problems finding brake cables long enough. That's where I'm at. Anyone know how I can get rid of some of my pics so I can add more new ones? I was going to add more pics to this tread but can't figure it out.

2SlickNick

Looking good! I like the handle bars if you extend it that much you might have problems finding brake cables long enough. That's where I'm at. Anyone know how I can get rid of some of my pics so I can add more new ones? I was going to add more pics to this tread but can't figure it out.
I think you get unlimited pics if you are a supporting member. Once you get rid of the pics they don't show up in any of your older threads :(

You can get cables any length you want here http://gokartgalaxy.com/throttle_cable_&_fittings.htm

And yes if you become a "Supporting Member" you can have as many pic's as you want :thumbsup: