trip to Barber motorcycle museum

Stopped here at the museum on the way down to the lower Alabama get together. Here are a few pics I took will down there. I always thought the original doodlebug came with a Briggs but they also came with a Clinton motor. I took picture of documentation on it but it didn't come out good. The little papose made by the Indian motorcycle was very nice to see also. Here are some pics from down there. Mainly old bikes.more pics to come

The museum is 5 stories tall. They had the lower level closed off. I got there late but still spent 3 hours there. I want to go back again and go through it slower. Words and pictures just can't say it all.

The museum is 5 stories tall. They had the lower level closed off. I got there late but still spent 3 hours there. I want to go back again and go through it slower. Words and pictures just can't say it all.
I can imagine! I've seen several photos of the various displays. I bet being there was awe inspiring. I like the way it's layed out too with the mounting of the bikes. Glad you got to see it in person!

zeeman

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I lived real close to the museum, but never visited. They have a track day and big swap meet each year, and I'm going soon. That Doodle Bug deserves its pedestal!