Tucson?

noseoil

Wondering about any members from Tucson or the surrounding area. Would like to hear from you & maybe go for a ride when it cools off a bit (October maybe this year?) & there's time. Let me know, tim

I live on the Eastside near Golf Links and Pantano. I'm in the middle of working on mine but hope to have it finished in a couple months. I want to find a short flat track when it's done. Maybe get some races going.

noseoil

Let me know if you feel like riding out in the desert sometime. There's a track out by the fair grounds that can be used.

Take a look at Az Mini Bike Riderz out of Phoenix. They race on a flat track in Queen Creek on Saturday evenings on a scheduled basis. Nice group of guys & they do a lot of stuff in general, along with the track.

Neither of those members have posted or been seen on the board in a while. One 6 months ago, the other in 2018. If you're looking for a local group of riders you can often find a Grom squad locally on facebook that welcomes any form of motorized bike. My own local one has a go karter show up to some Monday rides on top of the normal dirt bikes and couple mini bikes that aren't Groms.