Unknown Bracket ?

Mac

I was moving my Bandit parts around and found these two steel brackets underneath. They may not be for Bandits', just ended up tossed into the same box:

Two 5/16" holes 1-1/2" center to center, One Large 1-3/8" hole, and a 5/8" hole.
....While you search for the answer, check out this picture of my 3hp Briggs with BIG valves.

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Look more like something with a band brake on a two speed jackshaft clutch, I don't have a clue! What do you want for the high speed late model forks Rick?

Mac

Look more like something with a band brake on a two speed jackshaft clutch, I don't have a clue! What do you want for the high speed late model forks Rick?
........Sorry, I can't answer your question in this category, It's the law.
(,,,,,and I'm no GTO)

Mac

Well Mac! what is it?!
....Well, Since you asked(and I would like to have the "Best Answer").

I think it's an inside disc Disc Brake Caliper Bracket for a minibike.
Notice the 5/8" hole for the axle, the horseshoe cut above it for the frame tube crimp area,
the 90 degree bend on the end to prevent bracket from spinning,
the two holes for the caliper mounting bolts,the large hole for the actuator arm,
and last but not least, the bent corner flap for the brake cable adjuster/cable.
........Or it might be a door hinge.

Last edited:

george3

....Well, Since you asked(and I would like to have the "Best Answer").

I think it's an inside disc Disc Brake Caliper Bracket for a minibike.
Notice the 5/8" hole for the axle, the horseshoe cut above it for the frame tube crimp area,
the 90 degree bend on the end to prevent bracket from spinning,
the two holes for the caliper mounting bolts,the large hole for the actuator arm,
and last but not least, the bent corner flap for the brake cable adjuster/cable.
........Or it might be a door hinge.

for what bike?