Unknown members posting spam?

Has anybody noticed that there has been quite a few junior members that are unheard of that are posting spam around OldMiniBikes? I noticed 3 or 4 threads in the off topic section this afternoon that were in french and spam and now there is a thread in General mini bike talk about nike shoes? They don't last long, the mods are on top of them quickley, but what's up with this? :shrug:

Re-

What I do not understand is why people get a nut doing crap like that. What is the reward? Someone always has to pee in da soup...

GSbiker

I admin a couple forums and every day, all day there are bots that do everything they can to compromise the forums. The admin can see the IP address of each connection so it's very easy to determine what part of the world is trying to get in and cause problems. I use a software to minimize the problem but occasionally something gets through.

Hats off to the admins/mods here. They run a tight ship for the members to enjoy.

Bikerscum

NOS is in Canada, so he has to speak French by law or something. Hent should make him translate all French spam.

Make him the French mod.

I have a $230 French piece of shit Le Creuset cast iron cookware thing that I bought the wife for Christmas. She was all excited & all... was wanting one for so long. The lid is defective... rocks, won't sit right. Their website has a nice video saying no less than 15 "craftsmen" handle her piece of shit before it gets to her. Awesome. Now I'm battling with the Amazon.com seller to take it back. I understand their hesitation... all 15 of the French craftsmen having to transfer the piece of shit back to France. That will put a serious delay in others getting their piece of shit.

I blame NOS for the whole thing.