Very first Torque Converter belt wear?

Seems to me the very first belt that comes with the torque converter will wear out faster than consequent ones?
The pulleys are not smoothed out and mirror finish yet, or maybe the included belt is like the batteries that come with dollar store items?
What I do know is that I have less grab (graphite lube contamination?), my belt does have noticeable wear, the mating surfaces are ridged where the rubber wears faster than the kevlar ply reinforcement or whatever that is called.

Should I expect longer belt life once my torque converter is worn in?

Are you using a Comet belt? Is it the correct size?
I have found that genuine Comet belts last way longer than the copies.
Also using the Comet dry lube helps the torque converter work much smoother

It's a comet clone, the belt is the right size.
I just want to know if the first belt wears faster then subsequent belts once the torque converter is worn in.
I have slippage I think, but not sure if it's new belt time, or graphite contamination?
I have been using 'Blaster' dry graphite lube, I squirt it in the driver sticking the straw to go into the flyweight housing, and on the shaft of the driven, I wipe off excess.
I am sure the belt has a minute amount on it.

It still works great, just not as great, I should just throw a new belt on it anyway.

I have a stack of NOS comet belts. I'll use them up
Seems the belt is working OK again, probably just had to wear off the possible graphite lube contamination.
Could also explain the shuddery whirring sounds I had, the driver pulley had residue maybe despite wiping it off, I'll have to use alcohol or water on the rag next time to wipe the plate.