Very unique CAT minibike. California located

** Located in Stockton CA , 45 min south of Sacramento, 3 hours north of bakersfield, 1 hour east from the bay area , and 20 minutes from Modesto ca.

I have a very unique CAT minibike. I want to say it is a 300x because of the fold up foot pegs, but it does not have the 300x forks. It has FULL fenders that are not homemade. Are they Factory? Maybe .I have no clue.. None-the -less.. it is super unique..

The engine in it is a 3.5HP and it runs great. The clutch is a Noram racing clutch and is good. The rear wheel is currently a kidney bean from bonanza with the drum brake setup operated by foot control.., but the inner spring broke on the brake shoes. It has a kill switch etc.. I have the original cat wheel as well with the stars included..

I am very reluctant to sell her , but health forces sale. She is my all time favorite bike .

Will come with spare engine that originally cam in her (it's also red and runs like a bat out of hell)

I am asking $350 for her.. Would be great for a show restore and is very unique.

Last edited:
Hell, to sweeten the deal .. For $500 you can clear me out.. Take this minibike, the briggs I/C in my other add, a bunch of misc parts, another frame (golden pinto) , engines , engines, wheels. etc.. maybe more. I have not looked at the stuff in awhile. Its worth a look if you are local.