Vintage Class MSPTEX Taco 22

MSPTREX

Thanks guys. Hey red baron your inbox is full so it will not let me reply to your question. But to answer your question I used Duplicolor DE1650 Cast Aluminum Engine Spray on the motor.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Still waiting on warmer weather to get a video of it!

red baron

Thanks guys. Hey red baron your inbox is full so it will not let me reply to your question. But to answer your question I used Duplicolor DE1650 Cast Aluminum Engine Spray on the motor.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Still waiting on warmer weather to get a video of it!
Strange I just emptied it. Thank you for the reply. Agrain great job

Harquebus

Can you show us more details of your throttle linkage? I’m guessing your air cleaner housing is askew for clearance concerns..?

Fabulous bike. You’ve made me change my favorite color to purple. :wink:

MSPTREX

Can you show us more details of your throttle linkage? I’m guessing your air cleaner housing is askew for clearance concerns..?

Fabulous bike. You’ve made me change my favorite color to purple. :wink:
Thanks cambo61. The wheels you burnished really help make the bike stand out!

Harquebus I used the briggs throttle kit they sell on OldMiniBikes for Briggs. It deletes the air vein governor but main reason I went with it was for smooth twist throttle operation. The kit was easy to install but it did not come with a wire to hook up the arm mounted on carb to arm for butterfly. So i made my own out of some 12 gauge wire. But yes the throttle set up is why my air cleaner is sitting in there weird. Here is a few pics.

Attachments

MSPTREX

According to my facebook memories I bought this bike exactly 1 year ago today. It has came a long way.

Still waiting on some warmer weather to ride this thing. Mother nature decided to dump another 6" of snow on us yesterday. So I snapped a couple pictures this morning of it waiting patiently in the basement staying warm. Also added a picture of it the day I picked it up 1 year ago today.

Attachments

MSPTREX

As promised, better pictures.

Attachments