Vintage Trail Horse Ebay!

Yes it's mine. Is kinda spendy. But when you buy NEW parts such as Brake/Clutch assembly with guard, Throttle assemble, New Cables for both, new wheel axles and nuts, new correct axle spacers, New Bearings, New NOS vintage Azusa seat, New Fat small letter chen rear tire and tube, new small double indian carlies with tube. Kill switch, new chain, new correct neck spacers and neck bolt all from OldMiniBikes. The bike is a great daily rider with sold 1" tube frame including handle bars a frame with built in kick stand. Not to mention tires that are mounted on Rupp Turbines with the proper rear and clutch gears.
I agree it's hard to call a Trail Horse anymore. However it's a daily, reliable rider! If you ask people that put these bikes together from the ground up with vintage tec motors the price is fear if your not a flipper! Or a low baller. To me you take out the fees associated with Ebay and the bike is a great deal! The fee's are out of my control.

paa60...... I like to see you put together a daily rider in this shape with purchased parts and sell for the price I have it listed for.. The Tec HS40 is almost half the price of bike in the perfect condition it's in. A lot of people don't even post their bikes here first anymore because people like paa60 who always want everything for free. Who needs the open ended comments. Jag comment!

capguncowboy

Sorry, I wasn't beating up your bike. Believe me, I know what goes into getting one of these up and running and it's not cheap. It's a nice rider and will make a great bike for someone.

BTW, you're right on with the Ebay fees. 13% (10 to Ebay and 3 to Paypal)... And they even charge the shipping costs fees. I sell a lot on Ebay and I pay for it dearly. However, I normally come out on top because Ebay buyers are normally more willing to lay down a little more cash

Good luck with the sale

Last edited:
Sorry, I wasn't beating up your bike. Believe me, I know what goes into getting one of these up and running and it's not cheap. It's a nice rider and will make a great bike for someone.

BTW, you're right on with the Ebay fees. 13% (10 to Ebay and 3 to Paypal)... And they even charge the shipping costs fees. I sell a lot on Ebay and I pay for it dearly. However, I normally come out on top because Ebay buyers are normally more willing to lay down a little more cash

Good luck with the sale
Thank you! For agreeing. Sorry for my attitude! I know people including me say we put the money into the bike for the love not for a better return on sale. However, I'm not asking a 1000.00 or 1500.00 like some crazy BIN bikes with HF motors. If I would have shipping on the listing it would sell tomorrow.

Lets also keep in mind it take a little money and time to convert these Tec motors to mini bike ready. Throttle assemble on motor, carb rebuild, etc. Like all my bikes I sell, I try to ask a fair price. If it doesn't sell it's parted to make the money I need out of it. Which I hate to do.

Lastly, when weather gets warmer I'm going to have someone take a speed pass down the road and video. Because it looks like I'm riding it like a grandpa in the auction video never going down on the throttle. Please be easy on me I had a 3rd. back surgery this winter. And reason why I'm selling off many of my bikes down the road.