Vm22 Mikuni clone pilot jets

I've bought 2 carbs and they both have pilot jet with 8mm jets threads. Does anyone have a source for them? The 6mm is available.
1st photo is the 8mm I need
2nd pic 6mm
The large O.D on both jets are the same diameter so you can see the difference in the threads

Attachments

Last edited:
8mm is huge how did you come up with that measurement? Are we talking about a chikuni carb? See my pic of a chikuni.
The 1st photo that is currently the Pilot jet (K38) that is coming in Japkuni's. The Jet with 22.5 (which are easily available) will slide into the threads of the new carb. Which is why I believe they are 8mm threads.

I just found this thread, they are calling it a Keihin N424-74C, but the smallest size available is a #35. The jet labeled 3J is what I need,they are cross referencing it to the N424-74C

I still have no idea of what carb you are talking about. Can you clarify or supply a picture of your carb so we at least know what we are dealing with. Also if you can take a picture of the bottom with the float bowl off so we can see pilot and main it would help. If it is in fact a chikuni then there are different manufacturers of them, most use common mikuni jets but some came with Kehin PWK jets so you can't even compare numbers as the numbering is different.

Here are the jets together I need the one in the middle, the jet I need has the same thread size as the main jet. As to the actual thread size I am only guessing the pitch diameter is .190 makes it a M2 thread. I was mistaken at 8mm.

Attachments

Last edited:
Can't help with that as I do not know what difference it would make. Did you get your carb from GPS by any chance?
Jets came from Ebay, the nose diameter is .030 too large will not go in the pilot jet hole. The thread appears to be different also.
Back to the search
20220925_131056.jpg