VT-8 fork spring

I am working on a Super Bronc VT-8 for a friend of mine and need one front fork spring. It can be new or used as long as it's not broken or bent out of shape.

Thanks, Owen

Has anyone thought of a substitute for the spring? I know that Timbren makes these things that go between the frame and the axle. They basically look like hollow airbags. Basically a piece of rubber that I think looks like my dogs Kong bone. Anyway,since there really isn't much compression happening with the stock springs anyway. Has anyone thought of an alternative?
A thinner longer version of these?

http://youtu.be/Opdvry7IjmM

Last edited:
I had them in my last truck and I put them in my new truck. The best part is that it doesn't change the ride when not loaded down. And it increases the tow weight. It took less than 5 minutes to install in my truck. I didn't have to jack it up or take off the tire. I just stuck my head in the wheelwell and undid the 2 nuts that held on the stops and replaced the stops with those:thumbsup:

I had them in my last truck and I put them in my new truck. The best part is that it doesn't change the ride when not loaded down. And it increases the tow weight. It took less than 5 minutes to install in my truck. I didn't have to jack it up or take off the tire. I just stuck my head in the wheelwell and undid the 2 nuts that held on the stops and replaced the stops with those:thumbsup:
I already have airbags on the truck, but even with the minimum 5psi in them, they still up the harshness of the rear axle ride over what it was stock. I put the airbags in many years ago for towing the 5th wheel I sold last year.... Those sound like a good alternative.

Gumpit's fault for derailing....

Thanks Gumpit for the specs, and thanks Andrew for the heads up on the Roadster springs. I can close up the loops if the springs would work, need to find the specs on them.