WALMART REALTREE minibike?

It appears to have the same frame as the Monster/Mega Moto (defunct) MM-B212 Pro but not the CVT and front disc brake. I had noticed that Coleman had resurrected a couple of the small-frame MM bikes (one Coleman branded, one Realtree branded) but this is the first time I've seen this large-frame model. Please post a link because I can't find it on the Walmart site.

It appears to have the same frame as the Monster/Mega Moto (defunct) MM-B212 Pro but not the CVT and front disc brake. I had noticed that Coleman had resurrected a couple of the small-frame MM bikes (one Coleman branded, one Realtree branded) but this is the first time I've seen this large-frame model. Please post a link because I can't find it on the Walmart site.
1598643049129.png

I can't locate the link anymore! Dissappeared!
I've seen Walmart put new minibike models on their website before they even had them, listed as out of stock when they first appeared, like in your screenshot. They did that with the Coleman BT200X when it was a new model and I think they did it with a couple of Monster/Mega Moto models. Maybe it was just a test to see how the webpage looked and they took it back down, that would be my guess. I'd also guess that the eight 5-star ratings are marketing BS and they haven't sold one yet. It will probably show up on the website again when they actually have them to sell.

Here's a thread I posted when they did the same BS with the BT200X.
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/coleman-bt200x-mystery-bike.159713/

From the small picture in the screenshot, here is what I think. The frame is the same as that of the MM-B212 Pro Series bike; it was the only MM with that frame. There were a couple of cheaper 212 models that had a somewhat similar frame but made of smaller OD tubing and had bends in a few places where the Pro had welded joints, one had a suspension fork, a Walmart exclusive model did not. While the Realtree bike (imported and distributed by Coleman I assume, the small Realtree bike page includes Coleman's customer service phone number) appears to have the Pro Series type frame, it appears to be equipped more like the cheaper 212 Mega Max (pic below). It appears to have a clutch and jackshaft, the cover isn't the right shape/size for a CVT (AKA: TAV/torque converter). No front brake but the rear must be a hydraulic disc (I see a master cylinder). It obviously has a headlight. Not sure what to think of the price, Walmart was selling the MM-B212 Pro Series ($880 retail) for $499 around a year ago, when MM was going out of business, that was a fantastic deal. GPS has been selling a MM-B212 Pro Series roller kit (no engine, assembly required) for $499 but it's been out of stock for a while, like many imported items. https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-212cc-mini-bike-kit/ I guess $599 is reasonable (not great, not terrible). Walmart tends to have great sale prices on minibikes occasionally, you need to check daily as they sell out quickly when on sale. I bought a CT100U for $299 w/ free shipping and I have seen big discounts on the BT200X ($399 for sure, and I think I once saw it for $349) and CT200U.

MM-B212-MXS-left-web_900x.jpg

There's a good bit of Monster/Mega Moto reading on here that I'd consider relevant since this Realtree bike appears to be derived from the MM bikes.

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/410050/&q=monster+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?search/410035/&q=mega+moto&c[title_only]=1&o=date

I won't set foot in Walmart or give the least thought of buying anything from that place. I would suggest you buy from a place that deals in minibikes or similar items, they will be much better to work with if you need parts or service. Just my opinion from experience!

I have a mb200 trailmaster that should be here this week and will still probably buy a mm212 pro when gps gets the roller kits back in stock. such a tough cool lookin mini bike.

Last edited: