Want a new/used camshaft

I can get a new black mamba jr, shipped, for $88 from Isky.
Anybody have a better deal with shipping to Ky.?
It can be a good used one. , Thanks.
Or a similar torque grind.

.And ole, When Russell puts in a +.010 rod in a clone, how much is the piston still in the hole?
I'm ciphering CR with a 075 milled head, want it to be just right.

delray

couple bucks more and you could get the Digital Calipers that home depot sells and you could do alot more with that.
use the end of the calipers. keep it square when measuring it and you will be fine.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/General...PIPHorizontal2_rr-_-207008060-_-100651811-_-N
there is other devices to use too,but if you limited on your options. the calipers is a around nice tool to have.

that is a neat little measuring device you posted.

10-4 delray, I know I will like having one. It seems after that entry-level one I posted, that prices shoot
way up for any remaining caliper. I read that this device was designed for woodworking. But I want the
3 in 1 for $30, it's nice.

OK my friend thanks for taking time to help me out....That big-o 285/250
is a hoss, I had pushed the buttons, right before finding your offer, on little brother 280/220.
Happy Trails and have a good night.

This one 0211. TDC. They will all put you down the road or field quickly.
I hope it goes in , we both know here is where clearing out to make room begins
for the bigger lifts.

if your .020 in the hole then you can use the thin metal stock style gasket (.009). That will get you the most compression and still give you adequate piston to head clearance. You should check valve to piston although I doubt with that short duration and large lobe separation I'm sure you would not have any issues, The intake centerline is advanced so that gives you more exhaust clearance but less intake clearance. The exhaust is the most critical as piston is chasing the closing exhaust and if it should float it could hit.