Wanted:5-7hp engine w/ clutch

hi im looking for a engine with a clutch for a baja racer(same as dirt bug and old db's). engine and clutch must be working good and engine must start in 1-3 pulls(may give exceptions). i live in crystal lake,IL (45 mins to a hour from chicago,45 mins from rockford,40 mins from wisconsin border) willing to drive a little way but prefer if you brought it.also you must be able to show that at least the engine works.the engine must fit on mini bike.will pay cash but i have stuff to trade. contact me @ 224-241-1623 or email me naterdud34@yahoo.com or just reply here.thanks!:laugh:

Wecome to OldMiniBikes forum.

I would, but I am also in Arizona! Shipping alone would cost more.
Than to buy a Harbor Freight clone 212cc engine. And order a clutch from OldMiniBikes.

Bullhead

buckeye

Nater,you kinda sound like you aren't real sure what you want or need.
A couple of questions.
What are you using this engine for?
What clutch do you already have?

A bit more info would help someone that may be able to help you out.
Welcome to OldMiniBikes. It is a great place to learn and sometimes score what you need.

roccosbike text me 224-241-1623. and buckeye i have a baja racer mini bike one of the most common mini bikes i was just asking for people who knew about them.

buckeye

Cool,that ought to help.
Measure your shaft on your current ngine. That will tell you what siz clutch you have.
I think the HF engine uses a 3/4 inch clutch.
Rocco will hook you up with a good ngine an some help,I am sure.
He is a great engine and mini bike builder.
Good luck.