Wanted briggs muffler

CarPlayLB

Now George! Being the technical minded individual that you are, I am surprised by this thread! Do you need a "Briggs" muffler? I got lots of those! Do you need an RLV muffler? Easy to find! Do you need a "header" for the WF? ...or lastly, are you looking for the entire exhaust system, header with RLV muffler?

Hounddog

RLV Muffler

Hey George I have an RLV muffler like the one pictured, without the header. I think it has the 1 3/8" inlet hole. I ran this on my briggs alcohol kart motor....flows well! Its in new condition so $20. I also have small and large supertrapp mufflers for super quiet neighborhood racing!, and some brackets etc....HD

george3

Hey George I have an RLV muffler like the one pictured, without the header. I think it has the 1 3/8" inlet hole. I ran this on my briggs alcohol kart motor....flows well! Its in new condition so $20. I also have small and large supertrapp mufflers for super quiet neighborhood racing!, and some brackets etc....HD
PM me pics

george3

Now George! Being the technical minded individual that you are, I am surprised by this thread! Do you need a "Briggs" muffler? I got lots of those! Do you need an RLV muffler? Easy to find! Do you need a "header" for the WF? ...or lastly, are you looking for the entire exhaust system, header with RLV muffler?
entire setup, Like I said just like the pic. I have alot of engines so I could use extra parts as well.

Hounddog

Muffler pics

Here is the RLV Muffler. I think I used this on a stepped header from Robertson.
Its in good, near new condition. Here are some Supertrapp mufflers also. The large one fits over the end of the RLV muffler for a super quite, high flow exhaust....The small Supertrapp is like the one Evil Ed was using on one of his bikes...and lots of brackets etc....:thumbsup:

george3

Here is the RLV Muffler. I think I used this on a stepped header from Robertson.
Its in good, near new condition. Here are some Supertrapp mufflers also. The large one fits over the end of the RLV muffler for a super quite, high flow exhaust....The small Supertrapp is like the one Evil Ed was using on one of his bikes...and lots of brackets etc....:thumbsup:
PM me for the prices. Still need the one on the WF.