Wanted: Kawasaki Coyote MB-1A Recoil Starter Assembly

1971_MB1A

I need it for the 134cc 4 stroke version engine. Please PM me the details if you have one or know of someone that may have one. Complete,incomplete,and or parts etc to be able to piece one together. Thanks!

bruces

What’s all are you looking for ie ,blower housing cup etc? I have one of those bikes I am parting in the next week and putting on eBay ,would be happy to make a package before listing it and shipping it to you .I have a very nice clutch cover ,fenders etc as well .

1971_MB1A

What’s all are you looking for ie ,blower housing cup etc? I have one of those bikes I am parting in the next week and putting on eBay ,would be happy to make a package before listing it and shipping it to you .I have a very nice clutch cover ,fenders etc as well .
I need the recoil pull start assembly,a front wheel,fork assembly,fenders,misc. engine parts,and several other misc. parts also. Not sure what happened at your end but I assume that is the bike I was going to buy from you a good while back that someone you knew was going to be able to bring it with them near my location to do the deal then not sure what happened ? But anyway,I'd still be interested in the bike complete if you would still be willing to do that and I could just figure out the shipping part. If not,I guess I will just have to settle to bid on whatever parts you list from it on ebay. Please let me know either way as I'd really like to get this bike done and I'm not getting any younger. Thanks!

The recoil starters for the 4 stroke are very hard to find. So many kids took them off when the rope or spring broke. I haven't seen one for some for a couple years.

I bought a beautiful NOS recoil assembly for mine last year. This link (http://vintagekawasaki.com) shows the one I bought. They are currently sold out but you have to check back often for new listings. I'm looking for an original gas petcock for mine. Anyone know of one?