Wanted: Lil Indian small frame jackshaft mount plate

markus

Looking for a jackshaft mount assy for a lil indian, commonly seen on the "2 speed" small frames. I don't need the 2 speed stuff, but I will consider it if you have the whole unit and dont want to separate. I am however already pushing the envelope in the budget dept so I will simply cut the brake tabs and swap them over if I have to on the 2 speed frame I have coming. Could do some bartering towards it maybe (I make lil indian sized kickstands on occasion :shrug:)

Looks like this:

Or if you have a nice clean 69-71 LI cobra/skyhawk frame and forks and want a little earlier 2 speed frame, could maybe do some swapping too. I guess I should have the bike here in FL by around the first of the year.

thanks

Last edited:

markus

He retired :)

Merry Christmas all.
yea I saw in your thread where I pulled the reference pic from that you only made the few and that was it so I didn't bother inquiring and placed a wanted add instead. Sounds like i'll be cutting some brake tabs off and swapping them over to the other side if I want to use this bike.
'

Bikerscum

I have all the parts, but I loaned my welder to a buddy for a weekend project... a few months ago. I should have it back after the first of the year.

The one in the picture is ready to weld. We'll work something out.

Or I could just trade you a complete Sabre frame/forks/bars & all your troubles will go away :)

Bikerscum

Did a little welding today. This photo might bring back some memories to the old timers here...

kegger.jpg

Yep, the old Bikerscum display table has been disconnected & relegated to the garage.... doc says no mas. Don't cry for me, I had a good run :smile: