wanted project mini bikes

looking for a few more project bikes for the summer , looking for any vintage bikes , or trykes , top of the list for me , el burro , heathkit boonie , terra cat/floater , manco big cat , ruttman , sears or pennys bikes etc etc ,but any vintage bikes considered , will pay cash and pick , also like to barter , i have vintage bikes and parts to trade as well thanks all P.M. me with bikes and info and we can go from there located 40 mins south west of cleveland

looking for a few more project bikes for the summer , looking for any vintage bikes , or trykes , top of the list for me , el burro , heathkit boonie , terra cat/floater , manco big cat , ruttman , sears or pennys bikes etc etc ,but any vintage bikes considered , will pay cash and pick , also like to barter , i have vintage bikes and parts to trade as well thanks all P.M. me with bikes and info and we can go from there located 40 mins south west of cleveland
Other than the location that describes just about everyone on this site... Good luck

Hey it works I put ads on craigslist and find bikes all the time , if you let people contact you 99 percent of the time they dondon't even have the bike for sale , so theres no competition , you have 1000s of calls with manco streakersERS and doodle bugs for 600 dodollars but about once a month you find a gem

Yeah,on Craigslist. Might be a little tougher here.:shrug: you might get a good deal but probably have to still pay fair market value. Have you tried onecraigs.com ?

Yeah,on Craigslist. Might be a little tougher here.:shrug: you might get a good deal but probably have to still pay fair market value. Have you tried onecraigs.com ? Search all of craigslist at once
thats a Great tip Ty Gum!

to the Op,i have a boonie bike project id trade off for something with suspension??
if thats interesting to you at all?
frame,forks,wheels<< not the correct wheels btw but hey they fit,fenders seat etc etc.
all needs to be redone.primed/painted etc etc.
we go to cleveland for the concerts a lot,if thats anywheres close to you?

I just joined this site today,complete newbie. I have what I believe to be a Ruttman Baja. Bike is whole except for chain,frame is solid,tires good hold air,front forks need some minor repair.asking $175. Stahltown,Pa.15687

Post it in.the classifieds ads section with a picture. This is the wanted section on someone else's post.
:confused:
But it's on a thread titled "wanted project bikes" and the poster lives in PA so it is not out of line the way I see it, plus the guy is a newb like we all once were.:thumbsup: