Waynes Ads - Click here for more brochures

WOW that is a whole lot to absorb at one time but it sure brought back memories. Loved the picture of the twin engine Rupp J kart. I took one on a short trip on the San Diego freeway and got away with it. LOL
Thanks for the history look.
Steve :scooter:

WOW that is a whole lot to absorb at one time but it sure brought back memories. Loved the picture of the twin engine Rupp J kart. I took one on a short trip on the San Diego freeway and got away with it. LOL
Thanks for the history look.
Steve :scooter:

You must have been a wild man Steve. That Dart is one of my favorites! When I was about 8 or so my Dad got me a fun cart, we lived back in the woods and I used to drive it to my buddy's about 2 miles down the road. I would just get on it and go. Never any problems, I drove it around like it was my car. Off course there was only state cops at the time/location and we never seen them. My Dad would get odd motor vehicles, race cars, whatever, and he would road test them down the road. If you did that stuff now a days they would lock you up!

Good Times that's for sure.:thumbsup:

delray

what year was this made? got to be pre 60's? it kind of has that late 40's and 50's scooter look with the handle bars and front forks for the wheel. also the engine looks old. i think that would be a very rare minibike to find today.

dwreck thank you,and all you OldMiniBikes guys and girls,,it is randy and his girl allison that
gets all the work done,so thanks randy and allison for all your work.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

markus

These are links I hunted and saved to my watched media after the last major change to the forum, I think the links above are just broken becuase the photos section got reformatted this last time as you do see that in older postings as well from time to time, no big deal. Not positive if these will work for everyone or not becuase of how I saved them, If not sorry.

wayne and randy adds 1

wayne and randy add 2