What did I buy?

Hey guys. First time noobie here. I bought this mini bike since it actually has a suspension, unlike my Doodle Bug which slams you down if you hit the tiniest bump, and I was wondering if anyone knew who made this bike. I've looked all over the bike, but I couldn't find anything that would show me a manufacturer. I managed to find a model number, but the little sicker has been scratched off. All I can see is "Modxx xxxxx12" if anyone could tell me what it is, I'll buy you a beer in real life :laugh:

Anyways, if someone could point me in the right direction on how to make the bike bigger, that'd be great. Currently, it wouldn't be able to fit a Predator 212 on it, and it would also be nice if it could just be made bigger overall.

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Nuts. I guess I shouldn't have bought it. I only paid 45 bucks, so I'm not mad about it. I am gonna try to extend the bike from all sides so I can put a nice engine on it. Thank you guys for everything.

There are people who do great things with those. The best part is that no one cares what you do to it. Post photos when you finish.

it's a pocket mini bike (pocket rocket). Without the missing plastics it would have looked something like this

street-bikes6.jpg

most of them have a gy6 honda clone engine (110, 125, 150 cc).

Last edited:

KB2ROCKET

They can be just as much fun as classic american mini's it's just that this site is not about asian mini's unless it's one of the classic Hondas :) have fun

Cheap enough to Keep it! Just saw one very close if not the same frame on youtube with a 212/6.5 HP on it. Gas tank removed and it fit? search superfunnyman123 or super pocket bike 212 predator and it should come up. Good luck, have fun.