What do I have here ? Picked up three

I know the one is a bonanza don’t know what one . Needs some help figuring these out just picked them up this morning thanks Doug.

Attachments

FunWithStuff

Hello and welcome to the site! The second bike you have is a Cat Slingshot, more than likely a 350X or R3502. Cat made some different variations of the Slingshot over the years but the 350X had a sort of "lime green" paint and yours definitely has original lime green paint from the photos.
9a616620.jpg

You should be able to tell what year your Cat is by looking at the serial number on the bike. It is stamped at the front of the engine plate. The first two digits of the serial number will be the year of your Cat (ex. "70" means the bike was made in 1970)

Also it looks like you might possibly still have an original manufacturer or shop sticker on the back of your frame. If it is an original sticker don't EVER lose it. Those are SUPER rare to find on the Cats because they peeled or broke off very easily I've only seen a handful that still have those, mostly on complete original survivors.

Here's a photo showing where the serial number is and the sticker I am referring to great finds!
Polish_20230517_115254726.jpg