What do we have?

Looks like it started life as a Lil Indian..with added parts and wrong forks off a older Harrison. Kinda borderline home made some of it. lol

Last edited:

markus

Lil indian grand series 4500 from the 1968 lineup.

you'll find the seat/shock mounts and brake assembly cut off from on some thing like the 1970/71 golden pinto

The forks don't have suspension in his pic though. Unless they were modded also??? Or just a crap pic and I can't see it? lol [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION]

Last edited:

markus

The forks don't have suspension in his pic though. Unless they were modded also??? Or just a crap pic and I can't see it? lol [MENTION=5969]markus[/MENTION]
they are or were suspended, you can see the mount bolts for the lowers on the tip to the tree, and a step down just pasr the wheel lip line...that is hard to see because of the black.

they are or were suspended, you can see the mount bolts for the lowers on the tip to the tree, and a step down just pasr the wheel lip line...that is hard to see because of the black.
Good call...I still can't see in the pic...but it makes sense. lol

So ....did you buy it Nate ?
No I didn't get it. He had the black one on CL and I was interested in it, but then he text me a pic of both of them and told me $200 firm. I told him I wasn't interested at that price and now the black one is no longer on CL.

I really don't have any room in the shed any ways... I have an AC frame with torque converter lined up that I should buy instead and I was eyeing up that vintage go kart that I asked about earlier this week :eek:ut: