What do you guys think??? Need opinion on color:)

The Arco is coming along well but now I'm stuck! And Need some help:) what do you guys think about white for the fenders? Is it to much? I would like chrome but really not an option, or I can do them red like the frame or silver like the bars and fender bracket. 5hp Tecumseh will also be white. All opinions welcome Thanks. IMG_2295.JPG IMG_2296.JPG IMG_2300.JPG IMG_2299.JPG

bryse05, Just curious, if they were metal and you were to chrome them, exactly how much would that cost and how long would it take?

Oh, I like the white too.

Danford1

Roll with it Bryce, it looks good in my opinion:thumbsup: Just make sure you get the fenders aligned and spaced correctly.

Last edited:
bryse05, Just curious, if they were metal and you were to chrome them, exactly how much would that cost and how long would it take?

Oh, I like the white too.

Danford1
I know guys that have waited a couple months for fenders to get chromed. And for fenders that size roughly between $100-$175
All depending on the quality of the shop. For a good to great job you're gonna pay more and wait longer. OldMiniBikes sells a chrome fender that looks good on the Arco's. I usually have a set of them to try out on every bike I try and put fenders on to see how they look.

Sorry, but I think it'll be too much white with the engine and wheels. I say frame color. I'm trying to remember if the survivor bike I sold Derek had stripes on the fenders. I gotta dig through pics now...[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk