What do you understand concerning income tax?

You are missing the reason for gold

Your labor is invisible.
Your labor is being "stored" in to something visible, but--> with no value.
You cannot "see" the value of your labor in a valueless piece of paper.

You could "see" the value of your invisible labor in gold or silver. The real reason for its use, to see your value. It would be harder to take advantage of you and your labor if your labor (real value) was also backed with--> real value.

But instead of having real value, we have valueless paper 'representing' our value (our labor).

To make matters worse WE DO NOT OWN THE PAPER THAT REPRESENTS THE VALUE OUR LABOR! It is easier to take advantage of the worker with 'their' currency representing 'our' labor.

If they take too much, how can you accuse them of taking what you cannot see (your labor)?? How can you accuse them of taking the currency representing your labor, when the currency belongs to them!??
Can you understand the seriousness of the gold and silver being taken out of circulation?

No mistake about it, they knew exactly what they were doing. You can work your whole life and inject value into what is valueless. They can take advantage of your life savings MUCH MUCH easier when your life savings is being stored in valueless printed paper owned by them.

This is much more serious than people are recognizing. And when they do recognize, it may be too late.

Last edited:
I want to know WHY you won't answer my questions! See page 10. You skip over it and answer other people who are just mocking you. I haven't done that YET, so please formulate an answer, and lay it out for me.

Here, I'll restate the most important one for you:

What do you hope to accomplish with your educating of people to all this?

If you can't answer that with an actionable plan to fix it, you might as well give up. It's far too late anyway, "they" already own the system, and have for over 100 years. You either play by their rules, or you don't play at all. Which as you can see is a very tiny, tiny subset of people, or dead people.
Ive already answered, you did not recognize it...
A judge and courts form what is "legal". But the problems we face with the currency and taxes affects us, we are part of what is 'lawful'. Its unlikely a judge will go against what is legal to fix what is unlawful.
The majority of people need to learn and share with each other and come to understand the problem. Learn the right questions to ask. Once the authorities are being questioned by the majority and know the majority is "waking up" to the artificial monopoly system, then their conscience will force them to fix it.
the legal system exists because we, lawful beings allow it to exist. We allow them to charge us for things we do not understand, so instead of learning and asking the right questions, we become afraid and just start signing papers.

Being armed with knowledge is needed.

Last edited:
Please explain how the Euro, GBP, or Ruble are better and backed by what???

I'm eager to know what country is better, maybe getting a goat in India or beer in Germany is better salary?

Please explain how the Euro, GBP, or Ruble are better and backed by what???

I'm eager to know what country is better, maybe getting a goat in India or beer in Germany is better salary?
jb, you are entering a realm I did not venture into, when you learn, then you can tell me the answers.

You are missing the reason for gold

Your labor is invisible.
Your labor is being "stored" in to something visible, but--> with no value.
You cannot "see" the value of your labor in a valueless piece of paper.

You could "see" the value of yuor invisible labor in gold or silver. The real reason for its use, to see your value. It would be harder to take advantage of you and your labor if your labor (real value) was also backed with--> real value.

But instead of having real value, with have valueless paper 'representing' our value (our labor).

To make matters worse WE DO NOT OWN THE PAPER THAT REPRESENTS THE VALUE OUR LABOR! It is easier to take advantage of the worker with 'their' currency representing 'our' labor.

If they take too much, how can you accuse them of taking what you cannot see (your labor)?? How can you accuse them of taking the currency representing your labor, when the currency belongs to them!??
Can you understand the seriousness of the gold and silver being taken out of circulation?
No,you are missing the point.
Your labor only has value if you have a use. Gold only has a value because a human put a value on it,it's still something that comes out of the ground. Paper comes from trees which grows from trees out of the ground.

Nothing has a value until someone puts a value on it. no matter how you spin it,it is all the same.

You are trying to make people understand something that already exists. Trading and bartering. Your are trading crap for crap,dirt for dirt. it's all built on a points system,it does not matter what markers you are using.

You are either in the game or not.If you do not buy "real property" you have no stake in this country. I myself enjoy the game and I enjoy the benifits,I'm not going to be like you and spectate from the side lines.

Folks, also note, what I am sharing with you, is my understanding. Im trying to find words to make it sound simple when you read it. The problem is, once you understand and it becomes simple, when you try to explain, it may sound complicated.

Another reason to allow your common sense to understand.

Common sense cannot be disputed.
Reading about a Strawman and you or your name being a strawman...common sense--> You or the letters forming your name is not associated with straw in any way, Then get rid of that undersatnding with "fine tuning" what the reader was trying to explain concerning a straw man.

You or yuor name associaitng with straw can be disputed. So dig alittle deeper...
Observe how yuo spell yuor name compared to how they spell your name. Did you give them permission to alter your lawful identification?
Common sense--> No.
Then why did they do it? Since its a legal, not a lawful document, then EVERY LETTER , EVERY WORD, EVERY NAME and the way they spell it has SPECIFIC meaning.
Why? Because it is legal; documents. That is what makes legal documents!
Legal...codes of law, you need to 'crack the code' to understand what it really means.
Crack the code--> buy a legal dictionary, browse the words, try to find a link to CAPITAL words or names...oh...wait a minute...found one
'Capitalize'..
You just keep trying to crack the codes or keep trying to find the pieces to the puzzle.

If you go to yuor local government and ask them why they created a strawman in your name, they make think "coo coo". Can it be disputed? Yes.
HOWEVER....go to your local government and ask them why your name has been spelled using all CAPITAL letters, you do not spell you name that way. Can they dispute that? No!
That is the kind of understanding you need. Solid and undisputable.

Last edited:
You are basically on your own. You cannot ask a lawyer to be honest with you. You cannot ask a bank manager to just be honest with, you cannot ask your local government to just be honest with you, because if they were it will reveal their dishonest actions.

You become solid with undisputable common sense. Then yuo will know, you will feel the energy, you will feel the desire to question those in charge of your life. You will be equipped with the right questions.
You will know you "struck a nerve" when the ones who normally smile at you with that 'giggle giggle hee hee' expression on their face, no longer smile at you and walk the other way when you enter the building.
They know that you know. Or they they know, you know what they do not want you to know! Enough people start asking the right questions, then the legal system will be forced to fix itself, No legal judge required. Their conscience will punish them if they know the public is catching on to their financial schemes.

How bout them Browns??
We will be in the Super Bowl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> some century I'm sure!:laugh: